Pumpkin Pie Pudding Dessert Slow Cooker Recipe
Not a bad substitute for a traditional pumpkin pie that uses the crockpot instead of the oven for convenience and saving time.
- slow cooker
- 1 15 oz can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a slow cooker lightly sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in your slow cooker on low for 6-7 hours.
- Top with whipped cream if you prefer, when serving.