Potato Bacon Chowder Crock Pot Recipe
This wonderful chowder is a hearty one, perfect for those cold winter nights where nothing is quite as good as a nice thick soup or chowder served with warm bread.
- 4 cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 4 soup cans filled with milk
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 sliced of bacon cooked and crumbled into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 large uncooked potatoes cut into 1/2" pieces (russet best)
- 1/2 cup chopped chives fresh (split into two 1/4 cup sizes)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- Combine soup, milk, onion, bacon, pepper, potatoes and 1/4 cup chives into slow cooker. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are soft and cooked through.
- Add cheese to slow cooker, stirring until the cheese is fully melted.
- Serve into bowls and top with chives.
Leave a Reply