Pizza Rigatoni Crock Pot Recipe
This favorite slow cooker recipe is a big hit with kids, and you can add additional vegetables to make it even more healthy, despite being "pizza" in the slow cooker!
- slow cooker
- 1 1/2 lbs bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups rigatoni cooked about halfway to al dente
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion sliced
- 15 oz can or jar pizza sauce
- 8 oz can or jar pizza sauce
- 3-4 oz package pepperoni sliced
- 6 oz can sliced olives
- Fry sausage in frypan and drain. Place half of the sausage amount in the slow cooker. Then layer as follows using half the ingredients: pasta, cheese, soup, onions, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and olives. Repeat.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
You can also chop up additional veggies, such as carrots, zucchini, etc to add some more healthy vegetables to this meal.