Pineapple Ginger Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
I love this recipe! The combination of pineapple with the ginger is amazing with lots of sauce for serving over rice.
- slow cooker
- 4 to 5 boneless chicken breast halves cubed
- 1 bunch green onions in 1/2" slices
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker, covering and cooking on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over fried or steamed rice.