Pesto fans will love this slow cooker recipe made with chicken thighs and can be served with hot fettuccine noodles.
Pesto Alfredo Chicken Thighs
- slow cooker
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken thighs boneless & skinless
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 3- oz package cream cheese cubed
- 1 10- oz container fresh alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp dried basil or 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 16- oz package mixed frozen veggies broccoli, cauliflower and carrots mix
- 3 cups cooked fettuccine noodles
- Place chicken thighs in slow cooker. Sprinkle with pepper, add cream cheese on top. In a small bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, water and basil, stirring well. Pour over chicken thighs, then pour frozen mixed veggies on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Serve over hot fettuccine noodles.
Leave a Reply