This mushroom flavored sauce is awesome with the slow cooker turkey.
Mushroom Turkey Breast Crock Pot Recipe
This simple recipe has a nice mushroomy gravy sauce to it.
- slow cooker
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4-5 lb turkey breast
- Rinse turkey breasts and pat dry. Rub with poultry seasoning. In slow cooker, combine soup and water, mixing well. Add turkey breasts and top with chopped parsley.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 4-5 hours, or until turkey is completely cooked through.
- Serve with veggies and mashed potatoes.
Leave a Reply