Mushroom Pot Roast Slow Cooker Recipe
Pot roast with mushrooms has a great rich flavor that builds the longer you cook it for.
- 1 1/2 lb boneless beef round roast or rump roast
- 4 medium potatoes quartered
- 1 16- oz bag baby carrots or equiv
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp basil
- In a large skillet with a small amount of oil, brown roast on all sides. While browning, combine soup with basil. In a slow cooker add carrots and potatoes, then roast on top. Pour soup mixture over roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 10-12 hours. Serve, topping with remaining mushroom sauce.