Macaroni & Cheese Crock Pot Recipe
Think you can't make macaroni and cheese in the crockpot and have it taste great? Think again! Have the taste of homemade macaroni and cheese without the fuss by making it in the crockpot!
- slow cooker
- 8 oz dried macaroni noodles cooked according to instructions
- 3-4 cups grated cheddar cheese set 1 cup aside
- 13 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- Combine all ingredients except 1 cup of cheese in crockpot. Then add an extra cup of cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.