An unusual flavor combination with pork tenderloin and chili sauce for the spicy lovers in your family but tempered down with delicious cranberry.
Low Fat Chili Style Pork Tenderloin
- slow cooker
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin fat removed
- 12 oz bottled chili sauce
- 1 14-oz can jellied cranberry sauce jellied not whole cranberry style
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- In a small bowl combine chili sauce, cranberry sauce and brown sugar. Add pork tenderloin to the slow cooker and pour chili cranberry mixture over top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on high for 4-5 hours, then switch temperature to low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve. Great over rice!