Low Fat Cheesy Broccoli Soup Slow Cooker Recipe
This cheesy broccoli soup has been lightened up so that you can enjoy cheesy broccoli soup without the calories of the regular version.
- slow cooker
- 2 16- oz packages frozen broccoli chopped not thawed
- 10- oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 12 oz can fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2- oz fat-free cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients (do not thaw broccoli) and place in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Serve!