Counting carbs or just wanting to eat healthy? Here is a low carb version of beef stroganoff.
Low Carb Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Recipe
- slow cooker
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds stew beef or round steak or lean chuck cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup sour cream with 2 tsp flour stirred in
- Low carb noodles 3 to 4 cups check pasta section for low carb pasta or zucchini noodles.
- Coat beef with mixture of flour and salt. In large skillet, melt butter then stirfry beef and onion until brown.
- In slow cooker, combine broth, ketchup, garlic, mushrooms, then add beef and onions, stirring to combine.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 7-9 hours.
- Half hour before serving, add sour cream mixture, stirring well. Serve over low carb noodles.