Italian Veggie Beef Soup Crock Pot Recipe
This great Italian vegetable beef soup is a great hearty soup with plenty of veggies and much more interesting than your standard veggie soup.
- slow cooker
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 3 sliced carrots
- 4 peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 diced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 15 oz can diced Italian tomatoes
- 1 6 oz Italian style tomato paste
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 quart beef broth
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover then cook on high for 6-8 hours, checking that potatoes and carrots are tender.
Leave a Reply