Looking for a nice spicy salsa dip that isn’t just spicy but hot? This has some great flavors that you can’t get from a cold salsa preparation. Once you try this, you’ll have to have it in your crock pot when you have company over and need snacks. The addition of cheese makes this standout.
Hot Taco Cheesy Salsa Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 2 pounds Velveeta cheese cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 1 can 4 ounces mild green chili peppers chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- Combine in a slow cooker, cover and cook for a couple of hours, until cheese is melted and dip is hot throughout. Serve.