Easiest Onion Pot Roast Crock Pot Recipe
This is the easiest slow cooker roast recipe you could ever imagine. Super easy but with the super taste - and makes the house smell great as it cooks.
- slow cooker
- 1 Pot roast appropriate size for your slow cooker & family
- 1 pkg Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 c water
- Vegetables optional
- Season your meat with salt/pepper if desired, then place in crockpot.
- Combine soup mix with water, and pour over roast.
- Place lid and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Serve.
Leave a Reply