Yes, you can indulge (or bribe!) your kids with this fabulous roast cooked in Dr. Pepper. This also has extra sauce that can be served over accompanying rice or potatoes.
Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Roast
- slow cooker
- 1 beef roast - 3-5 lbs depending on slow cooker size
- 1 can Dr Pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- Place roast in your slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook in slow cooker for 7-8 hours on low.
- Serve with rice or potatoes.
If it will be longer than 8 hours you can add additional 1/2 c Dr. Pepper and 1/2 c water.