Dr. Pepper & Onion Slow Cooker Recipe
Dr. Pepper roast with added onion can give it some added depth. This is a roast beef that the kids will love to have, and it has a really nice flavor to it that doesn't taste "chemically" at all.
- 1 beef roast - 3-5 lbs depending on slow cooker size
- 1 can Dr Pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- Place roast in your slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over roast. Cover and cook in slow cooker for 7-8 hours on low. Serve with rice or potatoes.
- If it will be longer than 8 hours you can add additional 1/2 c Dr. Pepper and 1/2 c water.
Leave a Reply