Crock Pot Rice Pudding Recipe
Yes, you can make rice pudding with very little work and fuss in this easy crockpot dessert.
- slow cooker
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/4 c water
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine softened
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix rice, both milks, sugar and water, combining well. Then add remaining ingredients, stirring until well combined. Pour mixture into slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours. Stir well then serve.