This is great if you are having a party, as it is a quick no-fuss way to serve a delicious drink to your guests. Plus it makes your house smell fabulous.
Crock Pot Chai Tea Latte
- slow cooker
- 2 cups Chai Tea concentrate usually found in the coffee aisle
- 4 cups milk use homogenized for creamy chai tea or go to non-fat to save calories
- 2 tsp cinnamon optional
- 2 tsp vanilla powder optional
- Put Chai Tea concentrate and milk into slow cooker, stirring well.
- Cover and cook for one hour on high. Use a ladle to serve chai tea in mugs. Top with cinnamon and/or vanilla powder.
- Set crock pot on low if you want to keep it heated for seconds or as additional guests arrive.