Creamy Mushroom Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
If you love mushrooms, you will love this creamy chicken with mushrooms that is easy to make and tastes great.
- slow cooker
- 2-3 lbs chicken parts skin removed
- 1 4 oz can mushrooms
- 2 10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken pieces.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
You can also make this with various types of more exotic mushrooms too, if you are looking for something a bit fancier or if you have a favorite type of mushroom.
Leave a Reply