Creamed Corn in Slow Cooker
Make your own creamed corn from scratch right in your slow cooker.
- slow cooker
- 2 16 oz packages frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 red or green peppers chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 8 oz tub cream cheese - plain, chive/onion or garden vegetable choose your flavor or plain
- In a slow cooker, combine corn, peppers, onion and ground black pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, cheese and milk, then pour the soup mixture over ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or high on 4-5 hours. Stir well before serving.