Why wait for Christmas to have a great cranberry pork tenderloin. Using pork instead of turkey makes this seem not quite so “Christmasy” while keeping the great cranberry flavor.
Cranberry Pork Tenderloin Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 1 pork tenderloin cut in half
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Sprinkle tenderloin halves with salt and pepper then add to slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over tenderloin.
- Cover and cook tenderloin on low for 4-5 hours or until thoroughly cooked through.
- Remove from crock pot and let stand for ten minutes before serving. Great with stuffing!