Cranberry Pork Chops Slow Cooker Recipe
Most people don't combine cranberry with pork, but these pork chops are well worth trying it out. Plus you get the burst of cranberry without having to have turkey!
- 6 pork chops bone-in
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice or apple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp spicy mustard
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Place pork chops in slow cooker. In a bowl combine cranberry sauce, cranberry or apple juice, sugar and mustard. Stir well and pour the sauce over pork chops, making sure they are fully covered.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Remove pork chops from the crockpot, saving the cranberry sauce in the crockpot.
- In a saucepan, add water and cornstarch, then slowly add the cranberry sauce from the crockpot. Bring to a boil and stir well for 2-4 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Salt & pepper to taste and serve over pork chops.
Leave a Reply