A turkey dish for any time of year, with the nice flavors of both cranberry and orange. Only 4 ingredients means it can be tossed into the crock pot in a matter of minutes.
Cranberry Orange Turkey Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp grated orange peel
- 3 lb turkey breast skinless & boneless
- Place turkey breast in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour half of mixture over turkey. Store remainder of sauce in refrigerator.
- Cook on high for one hour, then on low for 5-6 hours (or on low for a total of about 8-1/2 hours) until turkey is cooked through.
- Remove turkey breast and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Heat remaining cranberry mixture in microwave for 30 seconds or until hot, and serve over sliced turkey breast.