Con Pollo Spanish Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
This is a traditional dish served in both Spain and Latin America, a seasoned chicken version of Spanish paella.
- slow cooker
- 3 lb whole chicken
- salt, pepper and paprika all to taste
- 6 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup beer
- 3 oz jar stuffed olives with liquid
- Wash chicken, then pat with salt, pepper, paprika and salt. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine tomato paste with beer, then pour over chicken. Lastly, add olives.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.