Chinese Ribs Crock Pot Recipe
Another great recipe to make Chinese food at home, this time with Chinese style ribs. Also great for those football parties!
- slow cooker
- 4 lbs spare ribs cut into 2-3 rib sections
- 1 12- oz jar Chinese sweet & sour pork glaze sauce
- 1/2 onion quartered and separated
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- Place ribs in a slow cooker, top with onions. In a bowl combine ginger and pork glaze sauce and pour pork glaze sauce over top, ensuring ribs are fully covered.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve over rice.