Chicken Chow Mein Slow Cooker Recipe
Make chow mein in the slow cooker with this chicken chow mein - goes great by itself or with other Chinese dishes.
- slow cooker
- 1 lb chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bunch celery sliced
- 2 14 oz cans Chinese vegetables drained
- 2 pkg regular brown gravy mix
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Chow mein noodles cooked at end
- In a large skillet and a small amount of oil, brown chicken strips with onion. Place chicken and onion into the slow cooker, and add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Cover and cook in your slow cooker on low for 4 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with hot rice or other Chinese dishes.
Leave a Reply