Beef Chow Mein Slow Cooker Recipe
Chinese food is easy to cook in the slow cooker, and this beef chow mein is easy to make and will be a hit with the family.
- slow cooker
- 1 lb beef steak cut into strips
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 head celery sliced
- 2 14- oz cans Chinese vegetables drained
- 2 pkgs brown gravy mix
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Chow mein noodles cooked at the end
- In a large skillet and a small amount of oil, brown beef strips with onion. Once browned, place beef and onions (drained) in a slow cooker, and add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Combine with cooked chow mein noodles and serve.