Balsamic Vegetables Slow Cooker Recipe
Great tasting balsamic vegetables highlighting root vegetables that can be cooked in the slow cooker.
- slow cooker
- 3 medium potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 medium parsnips peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 16 oz bag baby carrots
- 2 cups frozen small pearl onions
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker, stirring well.
- Cover and cook on low for 9-11 hours or on high for 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 hours.
- Serve as a side dish or as a vegetarian meal.
Leave a Reply