Baked Potatoes in the Crock Pot
Baked potatoes go so well with so many meals, but the time it takes to bake them in the oven means that they tend to be baked for special occasions instead. But you can put them in your slow cooker to bake during the day, then you have amazing baked potatoes for a weeknight meal.
- slow cooker
- 6 medium sized baking potatoes
- Butter or margarine as preferred
- Wash potatoes well then prick with a fork. Rub each with butter or margarine, then place in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-5 hours or on low for 6-10 hours.
- Remove and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut open and serve!