Love Asian style pork? This is a great recipe for your slow cooker that will taste great and much easier than cooking it on your stove top. Left overs are popular for lunch too! You can serve over rice or you can use pulled-pork style with a nice Asian kick to it.
Asian Pork Roast Crock Pot Recipe
- slow cooker
- 3 lb pork loin roast boneless fat removed
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder or one clove freshly minced garlic
- Place roast in slow cooker, topping with onions. Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and pour over.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for one hour, then turn down to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Remove bay leaf, slice and serve.