Maui Wowee Chicken: A Tropical Freezer Delight!
Bring the Taste of Hawaii to Your Home!
Hello, culinary adventurers and meal prep enthusiasts! Are you ready to whisk your taste buds away to the sunny shores of Hawaii? Let me introduce you to the Maui Wowee Chicken Freezer Recipe, a dish that encapsulates the vibrant flavors of the islands.
What’s even better? You can prepare it ahead of time and freeze it, making it the perfect go-to meal for those busy days when you crave something special but have little time to cook.
Let’s embark on a culinary journey to Hawaii from the comfort of your home!
Make-Ahead Magic: Your Future Self Will Thank You
- Meal Prep Made Easy: With a prep time of just 15 minutes, this recipe is a breeze to put together. Cook the chicken, sauté the veggies, mix in the creamy goodness and tangy pineapple, and you’ve got a Hawaiian feast ready to be frozen.
- Freezer-Friendly: Divide the mixture into containers, let it cool, and pop it into the freezer. Voila! You’ve got a delicious meal waiting for you whenever you need it.
- Serving Day Simplicity: On the day you decide to serve it, just thaw it in the refrigerator and warm it up in a saucepan. Serve this tropical treat with rice or pasta for a complete meal.
Perfect for Outdoor Dining
- Backyard Luau: Imagine enjoying this Maui Wowee Chicken in your backyard, under the sun or the stars, bringing a little piece of Hawaiian paradise to your table. It’s the perfect summertime dish for outdoor eating, whether it’s a family dinner or a gathering with friends, and you save time since it is already made, just pop it into the oven!
A Taste of the Tropics at Your Fingertips!
Maui Wowee Chicken is more than just a meal; it’s a ticket to a tropical escape. Easy to prepare, convenient to store, and delightful to eat, this dish is sure to become a favorite in your recipe collection. So why wait? Get cooking and bring a taste of Maui into your meals. Happy cooking and aloha!
- 4 cups cooked chicken diced
- 2 cups onion chopped
- 2 cup green pepper chopped
- 4 14-oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans 15 oz. pineapple tidbits
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- In frying pan, heat 1 tbsp oil then saute onion and green pepper until softened. Add chicken and heat (or cook chicken at this stage if uncooked, then dice). Add cream of chicken soup, pineapple tidbits and soy sauce.
- Divide into two containers (or more for smaller serving sizes), allow to cool, then freeze.
On serving day
- On serving day. Thaw in refrigerator, then heat in saucepan on medium heat. Top with fresh herbs if you have any on hand. Serve with rice or pasta.