Looking for a seasoning mix to either make for your own cupboard or for a gift? Here is a listing of all our seasoning mixes!
Popcorn Seasoning Mixes
This is a great gift for anyone, and you can add a bag of unpopped popcorn to the gift as well, or include a few microwaveable bags of popcorn along with your new “signature” popcorn seasoning mix. These are also great for kids if you want them to eat popcorn without butter, which can get pretty
- Barbeque Popcorn Seasoning
- Cool Ranch Popcorn Seasoning
- TexMex Popcorn Seasoning
- Hickory Popcorn Seasoning
- Pizza Popcorn Seasoning
- White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning
- Sugar & Spice Popcorn Seasoning
- Dill Popcorn Seasoning
- Cinnamon Popcorn Seasoning
- Mesquite Popcorn Seasoning
- Southwest Popcorn Seasoning
- Spicy Chili Popcorn Seasoning
- Cajun Popcorn Seasoning
Spice Jar Seasoning Mixes
Did you know you can make your own version of pumpkin pie spice, Chinese five-spice and many others? Here are all the recipes to make your own.
- Seasoning Salt Spice Jar Mix
- Sea Salt & Peppercorn Spice Jar Mix
- Chinese Five Spice Mix
- Creole Cajun Seasoning Mix
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
- Poultry Seasoning Mix
- Sea Salt & Red Pepper Spice Jar Mix
- Sea Salt & Roasted Garlic Spice Jar Mix
- Sea Salt & Rosemary Spice Jar Mix
Meal Seasoning Mixes
Don’t buy any packages of premade seasoning mixes for meals any longer. Make these up and keep them in a spice jar for next time you make the meal.
Salad Dressing Dry Mixes
Keep these mixes on hand so you can quickly whip up a batch of salad dressing whenever you need it.
Veggie Dip Mixes
You don’t need to buy expensive dip mixes from the grocery store, you can make your own for your pantry or for gifts, using what you likely already have in the cupboard.
- Ranch Dip Dry Mix
- Chipotle Ranch Dip Dry Mix
- Salsa Dry Dip Mix
- Herbal Veggie Dip Dry Mix
- Bacon & Onion Veggie Dip Dry Mix
- Dill Veggie Dip Dry Mix
- Tex Mex Chip Dip Mix
These dips work great for dipping fruit, or even using them to mix with fruit for a fantastic fruit salad.
We also have many more mixes in a jar you can use for budget savings as well as for gifts.
- All our drink mixes in a jar
- All our soup mixes in a jar
- All our rice mixes in a jar
- All our cookie mixes in a jar
- All our camping meal mixes in a jar (or ziploc to save weight!)
And don’t forget our Gifts to Make Tracker Worksheet, a free printable from Mom’s Budget to help you organize and plan the last-minute gifts you are making.