French Vanilla Hot Chocolate in a Jar Mix
This fantastic mix is perfect for gift giving during the holidays. This dry mix makes 8 pint sized jars of dry fancy hot chocolate mix, all your need to add is a tag for the instructions and it is ready for gift giving.
- 10 1/2 cups nonfat dry milk
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 3 1/2 cups Nestle's Quik
- 2 3/4 cups nondairy powdered creamer
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Divide into 8 pint sized jars. If there is extra space at the top, add mini marshmallows to the top. Seal jar with lid and attach instructions.
Instructions for Gift Tag
- Combine 3 heaping tablespoons of French Vanilla Hot Chocolate Mix into a mug of hot water or milk. Stir well, and enjoy!