Here is a handy checklist of the items you should have in your baby first aid kit, which is primarily for any bumps, bruises or accidents that may occur.
- Baby acetaminophen or ibuprofen
- cold pack (squeeze to make cold)
- antibacterial wipes (can get these in little one-packs for convenience and sterility)
- Antibiotic cream
- Bandages (small, medium and large)
- gauze pads (assorted sizes)
Having a first aid book on hand is always a smart idea. And be sure to keep copies of important prescriptions on hand as well, incase it gets lost or there is a medical reaction.