Liven up your chicken with this great recipe.
Zesty Pineapple Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken breasts with skin about 4 breasts
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Zesty Pineapple Glaze:
- 8 3/4 oz. can pineapple tidbits
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a disposable 9" foil container (or baking dish that is freezable) place chicken breasts with the skin side up. Brush each piece of chicken with melted butter, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Just before chicken is finished baking, make glaze with remaining ingredients. Remove chicken from oven and brush with glaze. Allow to cool completely then freeze.
On cooking day
- Remove dish from freezer to thaw. Once thawed, bake in preheated 375F for 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and glaze is dark brown.