Turkey Noodle Casserole Freezer Recipe
- 1 pkg broad egg noodles
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 14- oz can corn
- 1 can cream of mushroom condensed soup
- Cook egg noodles according to instructions, drain. Meanwhile, brown turkey in a skillet until brown and fully cooked. Drain any grease.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, then turn into a freezer container. Freeze (may want to allow it to come down to room temperature before placing in freezer.
On serving day
- On cooking day, thaw completely in fridge (take it out the night before or morning of).
- In a preheated 350F oven, cook for 30-45 minutes, or until bubbly and completely hot throughout. Serve!
Leave a Reply