Get your spicy on with this spicy Tex Mex rice casserole…
Tex Mex Rice Casserole Freezer Recipe
- 5 cups rice cooked
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 4- oz cans green chilies chopped or diced
- 1 onion chopped
- Spray skillet with no-stick cooking spray and sauté onion for five minutes. Add remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to 2-qt casserole and freeze.
On serving day
- Remove from freezer for defrosting.
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake 30-40 minutes or until cooked throughout.