Salmon Loaf Freezer Recipe
This is an old fashioned recipe that is seldom found today, but is somethig that was commonly eaten by your great grandparents. It uses canned salmon, which is a much more economical way of eating salmon.
- 4 1 lb cans salmon bones removed, flaked
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 cups crushed plain potato chips
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a bowl flake salmon then add remaining ingredients. Divide into 2 loaf pans and freeze.
On Cooking Day
- Defrost then bake in a preheated 400F oven for 30 minutes. Serve.
It is often less expensive to buy a multipack of canned salmon. You always want to check the dates, especially if you buy more to use later.
Leave a Reply