Rosemary is usually paired up with turkey, but try it with chicken too.
Rosemary Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 3 whole chickens quartered
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1 bunch parsley chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp basil chopped
- 9 sprigs rosemary chopped
- Combine sauce. Divide chicken into three casseroles and pour 1/3 sauce in each container. Freeze.
On cooking day
- Defrost. Preheat oven to 325F and cook in casserole or baking dish for 90 minutes or until heated through, basting regularly. Serve with rice.