A kid-friendly chicken dish with a surprisingly good taste
Raspberry Glazed Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken pieces breasts thighs, legs, etc
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a small bowl, combine jam, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and salt, stirring well. Put chicken in a ziploc bag or freezer container and pour sauce over top. Refrigerate for about 1 hr, turning every 15-20 minutes. Place container or bag in freezer.
On serving day
- Thaw chicken in refrigerator over night.
- Remove chicken from container or ziploc and barbeque on the grill, or cook in the oven at 350F for 35-45 minutes (time will vary depending on chicken pieces you chose) until juices run clear and thermometer registers 165F.
- Serve over rice