Pizza Pasta Casserole Freezer Recipe
Kids will love this fun casserole that is pasta noodles but with a great pizza flavoring, complete with mozzarella and pepperoni.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 jars 28 oz each spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg 16 oz spiral pasta
- 4 cups 16 oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz sliced pepperoni
- Cook spiral pasta noodles according to package instructions. While pasta is cookibg, in a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion together ground beef is no longer pink; drain fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta, once noodles are cooked and drained.
- Spray 2 9"x13" baking casseroles with non-stick cooking spray, and divide mixture into both casseroles evenly. Sprinkle each with cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Cool if needed, then cover and freeze.
On cooking day
- Thaw casserole in fridge overnight. Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
On a diet? Try the Low Fat Pizza Pasta Casserole instead.
Leave a Reply