Another great recipe for pineapple lovers.
Pineapple Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter/margarine
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked chicken diced
- 1 12 oz can pineapple chunks drained
- Heat butter in skillet and stirfry peppers for 5 minutes. Remove peppers but leave remaining melted butter in skillet. Add flour to skillet, stirring until mixed.
- In a bowl combine milk and chicken broth, then slowly add to skillet, stirring well so the sauce lump free. Heat over medium heat until thick but smooth. Add cooked green peppers, then add chicken and pineapple. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Cool then freeze.
On cooking day
- Thaw then heat in saucepan or skillet until heated through. Serve with rice or noodles.
Leave a Reply