Great for making ahead for Super Bowl parties or other get togethers with friends. Ready in ten minutes from the freezer!
Oriental Chicken Wings Freezer Recipe
- 3 pounds chicken wings separated at joint 16-20 whole wings
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne red pepper optional
- Combine all ingredients and marinate chicken in mixture for one hour or overnight, in refrigerator, mixing ocassionally.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Remove chicken from marinade, saving marinade. Line cookie sheet with foil, and place chicken and bake for 30 minutes. Brush more marinade on chicken, turn chicken and brushing other side of chicken before baking 30 more minutes. Brush several times with more marinade for tender wings.
- Cool, wrap, label and freeze.
On serving day
- To serve: Remove from freezer and preheat oven to 375F. Place on foil lined baking sheet and cook 10 minutes, or until hot.
- Use within 21 days.