Orange Ginger Chicken Freezer Recipe
I love the flavors of orange and ginger in this easy chicken dish to keep in the freezer. With only 5 ingredients, it is super simple to make ahead.
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken pieces breasts thighs, legs, etc
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp honey mustard sauce
- 3/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, honey mustard, ginger and red pepper flakes, stirring well. Put chicken in a ziploc bag or freezer container and pour sauce over top.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hr, turning every 15-20 minutes, then place container or bag in freezer.
On serving day
- Thaw chicken in refrigerator over night.
- Remove chicken from container or ziploc (do not baste with sauce) and barbeque on the grill, or cook in the oven at 350F for 35-45 minutes (time will vary depending on chicken pieces you chose) until juices run clear and thermometer registers 165F.