Mexi Beef Casserole Freezer Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 15- oz can sweet corn drained
- 1 cup mild chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 pkg cooked egg noodles
- 1 15- oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning mix or make your own
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Cook egg noodles according to instructions, drain. Meanwhile, brown beef in a skillet until brown and fully cooked. Drain any grease.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, then pour into a freezer container or a 9x13 baking dish. Freeze (may want to allow it to come down to room temperature before placing in freezer)
On serving day
- Thaw completely in fridge (take it out the night before or morning of).
- In a preheated 325F oven, cook for 30-45 minutes, or until bubbly and completely hot throughout. Serve!