Maui Wowee Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 4 cups cooked chicken diced
- 2 cups onion chopped
- 2 cup green pepper chopped
- 4 14-oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans 15 oz. pineapple tidbits
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- In frying pan, heat 1 tbsp oil then saute onion and green pepper until softened. Add chicken and heat (or cook chicken at this stage if uncooked, then dice). Add cream of chicken soup, pineapple tidbits and soy sauce.
- Divide into two containers (or more for smaller serving sizes), allow to cool, then freeze.
On serving day
- On serving day. Thaw in refrigerator, then heat in saucepan on medium heat. Serve with rice or pasta.
Perfect for summertime eating in the backyard! Maui Wowee chicken, complete with peppers and pineapple for your slow cooker.