Curry with chicken, taste can be adjusted to make it spicier
Low Fat Curried Tomato Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts skin removed
- 14 oz canned tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green pepper minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder can add more if preferred
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup seedless raisins
- Spray a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray and brown chicken breasts on both sides. Place in freezer container.
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, green pepper, onion, curry powder, garlic, thyme and raisins, stirring well. Pour over chicken. Cover and freeze.
On serving day
- To serve, thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- Cover baking dish. Bake in 350F oven for 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Serve.