Get your kids their broccoli with this great recipe
Low Fat Broccoli Chicken Freezer Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken breasts boneless & skinless about 8 pieces
- 1 14 oz can cream of broccoli soup condensed
- 1 cups white button mushrooms sliced chunky
- 1 cup broccoli florets cut small or really small if you have kids!
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- In a foil freezer container, place chicken breasts with smooth side up.
- In a small bowl combine soup, broccoli, mushrooms, wine, pepper and paprika, stirring well. Pour sauce over top of chicken.
- Cover with foil and freeze. (The small amount of wine does not affect freezing). Store for no longer than one month.
On serving day
- To serve, thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- Bake in 350F oven in covered foil container (or top glass casserole dish with tin foil on top) for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear and the broccoli is tender. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply