A great recipe for the men in your family who like to eat! Place frozen in the lunch in the morning and it will be thawed by lunchtime!
Makes 8 sub sandwiches, can easily double or triple for a month’s worth of lunches!
Hot Sub Sandwiches Freezer Recipe
- 8 individual 6" submarine style buns
- 8 slices meat salami ham, etc
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices cooked turkey or chicken
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese optional
- Slice each bun into three pieces horizontally, spreading margarine in each layer. In the top layer, add turkey/chicken and blue cheese. Bottom layer, add salami/ham and cheese. Wrap and freeze.
On serving day
- Remove from freezer and allow to thaw.
- Reheat in microwave oven (30 seconds to 2 minutes)
Leave a Reply