This flavorful meal brings together two very different tastes in this recipe.
Honey Pepper Pork Freezer Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 .75 ounce package dry brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- Over medium heat in large skillet, saute pork in oil until browned on all sides (15 mins). Add gravy mix, water, honey, soy sauce, ginger, vinegar and garlic. Stir well. Cover and reduce heat to low, simmering for 15 minutes (sauce will thicken). Lastly, add onion and peppers.
- Cool and transfer to ziploc freezer bag or container.
On serving day
- Empty into covered saucepan, heating until veggies are tender and is heated through.
Leave a Reply